Did you know that there are an estimated 15,500 cases annually of clothes dryer fires that have been recorded according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission?
The lint screen catches many of the fibres that comes from the agitation of clothes, which causes some of your clothes to shred some fibres.
So what does keeping a clean vent do?
- Keeps your energy bills down.
- Makes your dryer last longer.
- It makes sure that your clothes dry faster.
- It reduces the risk of ? FIRE.
- Lint is highly flammable and the dryer generates high temperatures which makes it an easy fire starter.
PLEASE EMPTY YOUR DRYER FILTER. AT LEAST EVERY SECOND LOAD.